Categories

Sponsored link

[Ananova]
A father-of-five is desperate for help - because he is turning into a woman.
Pub singer Terry Wright, 60, said: "I am a man, not a woman. And I do not want to be a woman. I just want to get my life back to normal."
He started losing his hair and beard ten years ago. Since then he has developed smooth skin, hot flushes and breasts, reports The Sun.
Blood tests have revealed Terry has abnormally high levels of the female hormone oestrogen.
But doctors who have examined him say they have never seen such a case and do not know what to do to reverse the process.
Terry, of Birmingham, said: "Doctors call me an interesting case and unique but I just want to go back to being a proper man.
"I get mocked by kids where I live who call me She-Man and other names. Once a child bumped into me and its mother said, 'Say sorry to the lady'. My mates are shocked at my appearance but try to make light of it by saying I'm just a pretty-looking man."
Terry's 5ft 4in height and slim build make him look even more feminine. His GP suspected he was trying to change gender and even offered him a sex swap.
A psychiatrist has judged him mentally sound and an MRI scan ruled out the oestrogen surge being caused by a tumour.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments